GENERAL MIDI STANDARD SYSTEM
- WELL PROVEN solid state contact system.
- BELLOWS DYNAMICS for R.H and L.H.
- Transmits on all 16 MIDI channels.
- Can memorize up to 150 Performances, with a DIFFERENT
MIDI channel each section,
150 Global A, 150 Global B.
- The MIDI channel of any section can be set to 'OFF'.
- Two polyphonic channels for the Right Hand and Chords,
one of which can be mono.
- PROGRAM CHANGE 'OFF' control.
- Sound banks can be selected by GENERAL MIDI commands.
- PLAY function with 6 groups of 25 performances each.
- Volume control for Right hand with Volume pedal.
- Value ± for Program Changes, Performances and
Global A and B.
- EXIT, RIGHT OFF, VOLUME ±, Control keys Block/Unblock
- SONG PLAY, SONG SELECT functions, ARRANGEMENTS VOLUME
± (System Exclusive Code).
- SAVE/LOAD function.
- DUMP OUT/DUMP IN function.
MIDI channel, OCTAVE ± 3, Keyb. SPLIT, SUSTAIN,
POLY/MONO option, MIN. Value
Dyn. Expression, Bellows SPEED settings, Note VELOCITY,
START/STOP, EFFECT controller, TEMPO, CC0 and CC32 control.
- PITCH BEND function (optional)
- The MUSIC MAKER
is the most complete system for the accordionist who is
looking for a solution with both internal sounds and Preset
Performances as well as control for external MIDI expanders
and other equipment.
- The MUSIC MAKER uses the world famous Q-Select MIDI System
and programmable features coupled with an internal Sound
Card incorporating high quality digitally sampled sounds.
- The sounds have been specially selected with all kinds
of music in mind, therefore providing a valid backup to
- The contact systems are the same as the Q-Select which
use solid state devices.
- There are 50 different Preset Performances already memorized
in the 'Flash memory' all using digitally sampled sounds,
of which 25 are accordions unrivalled in their sound quality
- All Preset Performances can be reprogrammed to choice
by the user.
- Astonishingly sensitive Dynamic Bellows Expression which
adds that little bit of luxury for the really selective
- Control of external MIDI devices by means of the MIDI
Out control facility offers even more flexibilty in the
sound combinations and arrangements.
- The MUSIC MAKER can be fitted in any type of accordion
or diatonic, whether traditional or reedless
The MUSIC MAKER maintains the same characteristics as the
Q-Select therefore for all reprogramming of the performances
both in the Internal Sound Module and in up to three external
expanders the instructions contained in the Q-Select Operating
Manual should be followed.
M/4 Microphone System
This system is the result of 'SENNHEISER' technology and years
of prefessional experience. Employs three 'SENNHEISER' capsules
for the right hand and one for the left. Linear response
from 20Hz to 20KHz. S/N ratio 58dB.